26 September, 2006

xbox360

So whos got an xbox 360 yet?? Or are you waiting for the PS3 or Nintendo Wii??
I have had mine just short of a month now, and I can honestly say that Call of Duty 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3 are two amazing launch titles... just can't stop playing them!!

My feeling is that Microsoft are starting to do a few things right for once.. I know that everyone loves to hate M$, but in my eyes they are doing great!! They have this amazing console out, that should kick Sonys a$$, and they have also developed one of the best phone software out for a long time..

Microsoft Smartphones.. I just got myself a new contract with Orange and have picked up a M3100. I'm going to link to CoolSmartPhone.com here, as they did a first class review on it recently (as did el Rego) ... "It's packed with features. You name it, it's got it. Push email, ultimate connectivity, video calling, camera, flash, Bluetooth 2.0, 400Mhz processor, slide-out keyboard and it runs on Windows Mobile 5.0 (Pocket PC), so you've got mountains of software available to download." one thing it was missing was MSN Messenger. If you want the WM5.0 version, then expect to pay £10.99.. but the WM2003 version works just fine...

Anyway, I am going to go a little more techy with my blog.. if you don't like it then let me know in the comments. Don't worry I won't be too boring, just a few notes on some toys and stuff!

One last thing ... my xbox360 gamertag jura55ik find me and try and beat me (you probably will...)

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for the Wii. I am all about the games (nintendo does the best girl games!). Everything else (dvd, tivo, tv) I am about the High Def. I can't wait for Animal Crossing Wii.

    ReplyDelete