29 April, 2006

San Francisco



We arrived in San Francisco late that day and found a great place to stay, right near downtown. We have been having a few problems on the way, in that we have to get La Rue (Dannis dog) a place that allows pets, even if we don't declare it.. So finding a place in Downtown is always good news.



The next day after doing some much needed laundry, we headed to the Golden Gate Bridge. This bridge is pretty impressive... I took loads of photos as usual, and we walked to the first pylon. I am not that keen on heights, so it was pretty hard!



Later that evening we bought some tickets for San Francisco Giants Vs New York Mets. These baseball (Rounders!!!) tickets cost $20 and we had great views (See Flickr photos for more) Unfortunately the Giants lost 4-1...



The next day we headed to Fishermans Wharf first thing to get tickets for Alcatraz, and then me and Zena went for a walk through North Beach, Chinatown and Union Square. We got a tram back via Hyde Street and also the worlds crookedest street.. and we had to run for the boat to Alcatraz. We missed our scheduled departure, but were fortunate to get the final boat across. Its pretty amazing at Alcatraz, and I felt as if I already knew where I had to go... I realised from constantly playing THPS3 - Tony Hawks on Sy's PS2... I had that level nailed! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey guys,

    can't believe how much you have since i last looked (13th april). sounds like your having a hectic but great time. I hoping by the wether your tans will wear off a little before you get back so i wont be so jealous! Not long until your home its gone really quickly, can't wait to see you both!!

    PS. Z can't believe you went to roadeo drive!!

    kels xxx

    ReplyDelete