26 May, 2005

26 May 2005 … Hungover ;-(

So here I am sat in the Internet cafe sorting out my raging hangover after a great Birthday celebration last night..



Zena phoned me at 7ish to wish me a happy birthday which was great.. I love you!! Then I phoned Mom & Dad ..



Img_0049 After this we had a Birthday meal / House Warming party which was great fun!! A load of drinking games and followed by a night in town with Kate, Mike, Roxy, Janine (My new housemates) and Chris & Sam..





Img_0051 Started off in Surrreal, where the House Rum is only one of my favourite spirits MOUNT GAY!! Heres Mike and Chris poking me in the eye .. grrrr



After a few games of pool in another bar we decide, as town is now closed, to carry on the party back at the house.. a few beers and drunken converstaions and music played too loud means the party ends about 4 this morning.. obviously today we all have hangovers.. mines not too bad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment