26 March, 2008

Now its nearly April 08!

So my last blog post was 60 days ago, and anyone that used to subscribe to this blog has now long disappeared. After all according to www.google.com/reader I have 1 subscriber… that’s right ONE!

OK. Its my fault. This blog was used as my travel blog. I found that I didn’t have anything to add when I got back. I work for [INSERT LARGEST IT VENDOR IN WORLD HERE]] in the Networking department, and I am now one of the Technical Consultants. I just do not want to blog about my day job. This is a personal blog.

I have also found that if anyone I know wants to keep in contact with me, they have my phone number. My email address. Or I know them on Facebook. There are still a few of my friends that are technological Luddites, and I am never going to get them to Facebook, let alone leave comments here!

Added a new comments feature Disqus and also linked that to my FriendFeed

Anyway, I want to start getting things added here. So watch out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment