03 April, 2005

Welcome to my life… THIRTY

Non illigitamus carborundum...



April 3rd 2005 and Jez Arnold has finally entered the world of blogging... I have been meaning to do this for some time now, but always put it off until I had a lot more interesting things to write about..

#1 - tomorrow I hand in my notice.



#2 - in 52 days I turn THiRTY



At the end of May I will be going to New Zealand.. My flight is paid for... My NZ visa is going to be applied for on Friday... my savings are adding up... I still have a few things to do mind, like insurance and all those little things you have to do before you leave a country for a year, but its coming along.



I am going to be snowboarding in New Zealand for 5 months, then in September my beautiful lady is coming over and we are going to be going to Australia for 6 months. Finally this time next year 6-8 weeks in the USA... wow I cant believe all this has come around already!



Well this blog is gonna be showing you the highlights and downsides to travelling the english speaking world, as well as any of my rants about President Bliar and his New Labour crones...



I'm gonna share my love of snowboarding with you. I'm also going to share with you my latest jokes.. strange but true happenings on the tinternet..  what books I have read.. which movies I have watched... what music  have been listening to... what crap is on the TV this week.. and anything thing else that I can bother to share with you!



Please enjoy this blog.. if you like it, link to it.. the ones I like reading will be linked to this one day (when I get the time and effort) and together we can take over the world... bwah ha ha ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment