20 April, 2005

My 30th Birthday Party & Leaving do…

Jez_30_birthday_partyMake a note in your diaries people!!



On Saturday 14th May I am having a party to celebrate my 30th Birthday.. I cant really have it on the 25th as I will be in New Zealand!



This is an opportunity for all my pals I have met over the years to come together in Southampton and get lashed...



What better opportunity than Jez's 30th !!



It will start about 12noon and carry on to the early hours.. Ive already booked a Bouncy Castle and I have been promised Blue Skys all day long.. We are gonna have a BBQ .. However I would ask you to bring ya own booze please!!!



Bring sleeping bags if ya wanna kip on the floor after.. but Zee is looking into local B+Bs to see how much they are.. if ya want your own space..



email or phone me or zena.. Click on the invite ...
or leave a comment below...



Looking forward to seeing you all again.. for the final time before I go travelling!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment